Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Monday, Monday So Good To Me.........

Monday at our mom's group we all had so much fun! After taking a little detour, we finally arrived at one of our mom's home. She has a great house with some goats. The kids got to pet the goats, and Izze got to feed them grass. She was really excited about that. Then we had a picnic out on her deck, it was great weather to be outside. Izze loved the fact that she got to play with someone else's toys too. She was so excited about playing and seeing the goats, that she had to finish her lunch in the car on the way home. She was just too busy to eat. Thanks ladies for a great afternoon! Thanks to Elizabeth for opening up your home.

Monday evening I got to spend some time with a very good friend of mine. I admire her integrity, her honesty, her openness to be real, and as a friend I can trust. Trust is a word that I hold dear. I am still learning about this word trust, and through it all I am a better person, and hopefully becoming a better friend in doing so. Thanks to you for being you, and for the laughs, although sometimes it may not be so funny at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment