Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"My Man"

My husband, my best friend! I just have to tell you what he did for me yesterday! It made my day. He brought me home one of my favorite chocolate bars, and one of my favorite fashion magazines. I was so surprised. He couldn't have gotten anything better. I was so thrilled to get just those simple, wonderful items. We haven't had much sweet stuff in the house, because we are watching what we eat. So I loved it. They kept screaming at me all night, through dinner and clean-up, "Me Time". I knew when the kids went down for bed exactly what I was going to do, sit on the sofa, have some chocolate and read through my magazine. That's what I did too! It was so great! One of the reason I love Brian so much, he knows exactly what I like. He is great at picking things out for me. It may seem superficial or cliche for some of you, but for me it was exactly the right thing. Thanks babe for making my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment