Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun Things To Do!

We had a great weekend. Brian and I started it off right, with a date night. We got away for a few hours, to the Cheesecake Factory! One of our favorites. I guess we have a lot of favorites though. The chocolate fudge cake is amazing, but huge. I couldn't finish my half, and I am a fan of chocolate (those of you who know me, know this). We even had time to drop by the mall for a little while. Those hours are priceless to me with my man. Thanks babe for a good night out!

It was a pretty nice weekend weather wise, except a little windy, but in Oklahoma that is a given, I think. We headed to the park. The big park as Izze would say. She loves to go and slide and swing. She is so much more confident now with climbing and moving on the big equipment. We did some yard work too. Or maybe I should say Brian did the work while the kids and I looked on. Ian was strapped in his wagon taking everything in and Izze was right with daddy helping pick up the tree branches as he cut them off. We did some trimming and cleaning up to get ready for summer. We had a nice weekend together, and got a lot done. It was a good feeling.

Today, the kids and I didn't make it to our mom's group. Ian slept late and we would have been really late getting there. I decided I would take Izze to the mall, she likes to play in the play area. I also had some stuff to do there, so I thought it would be a good trip to get in. By the time we got there I realized I had forgotten to bring the stuff that I needed to bring with me (one of the reasons we went to the mall). Izze played in the play area, with all of two kids today, which
is unusual for the mall play area, while I feed Ian his lunch in the stroller. She decided she had enough play and was ready to go. I think there weren't enough kids for her to play with, so she was kind of bored. We stopped to get jelly beans out of the gum ball machine, then on to some stores. I keep looking at these shoes for her and still haven't bought them. I am so indecisive sometimes. It's one of those things you go back and forth about, if you should buy them or not (over and over). I suspect by the time I do make up my mind they won't have her size left. I better make a decision. The two other things I wanted to check on at the mall aren't happening yet, so you could say our trip to the mall was somewhat unproductive. Except, Izze got to play! Anyway, heres to a great rest of the Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment