Monday, April 14, 2008

Cool Weekend

This weekend proved to be a cool one, so not much outside activity happened. The sun did shine though, which is nice because we have had a lot of rain lately. The kids have had a cold since about Wednesday, so we stayed in some too this weekend. Izze seems to be almost over hers, but Ian is still struggling. Plus he is cutting his eye teeth, and they have really been giving him problems. I remember the eye teeth were hard on Izze too, and they have proved to be the same for Ian. One night I was up with him until 3Am. He would go to sleep in my arms, but as soon as I put him down he was crying again. I think he really just wanted comfort, because his teeth hurt. It seems like all the medicines they say work for teething don't really work that great. I guess it's just one of those things. The kids and I missed out on Sunday services this weekend because I didn't think it was a good idea to take them. Brian said I missed a great sermon. This series that Pastor Herbert has been doing, (The Perfect Kid), is really good. It's not just about kids, but how we as parents can be better to make our kids better. I am excited to listen to it on line. If you guys want to check it out too just go to peopleschurch.tv, and listen to the messages.
I was able to get some stuff ready for Ian's one year birthday party this weekend, can't believe it is already here. This morning Ian didn't breastfeed, so we are just doing nights now. I'll see how tonight goes. I feel bad with him teething and then taking that away too. Hope the kids are feeling better this weekend for all the fun activities. The sun is shinning, the high is 65 today, so looks to be a great day! Hope it is for everyone of you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment