Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dynamo Gym!

Yesterday we had a fun mom's group. Izze got to have her first experience at Dynamo Gymnastics and loved it. They have a separate play area for kids to play, with three slides, a ball pit, and some other stuff back behind the slides. Izze was all over the place. She went down the slides and covered herself with balls in the ball pit, and even brother made his way into the ball pit when all the big kids were done. Izze had her eye on the girls in the gymnastics class next to us though. I think she will be interested in doing gymnastics soon. One day I came home from the store, and Brian said they had a gymnastics competition on earlier and she was glued to it, and afterwards she was trying to do flips, and putting her hands up like they do when they finish a jump. She is so funny. She wanted me to watch her do flips over and over again. I remember taking gymnastics lessons when I was young, and I would love for her too. She really wanted to go over there with the girls. I told her maybe someday we would. What a great day, and lots of fun with friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment