Monday, October 8, 2007

Play Time!

Today we had our mom's group, which Izze and I always enjoy going to. Ian will eventually, he just doesn't know it yet. We have missed some lately because Ian is taking his morning nap good now and he is usually still sleeping. So, it will probably be hit and miss until he starts taking one nap. We got rained out from the park, so we headed for somewhere indoors. The play center at the Quail Springs Mall. Izze loves to go down the slide over and over again. After one of her slides she came to me with this funny look on her face and wiping her eye. I guess a little boy had accidentally hit her while they were sliding. She was fine, not crying and then she was off again to slide. She is so funny with the expressions on her face. She is starting to understand sad faces and more serious faces and then she will do them herself. Sometimes I just have to laugh because of them. I think how sad it is that she is growing so fast, but at the same time I love seeing all the new things she is doing and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment