Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hair?


Well, I finally did it. Yup, you guessed it, I cut off my hair. My grandpa always used to say that a woman's hair was her glory (or her beauty), but I had to have a change, for now at least. For a few months now I have held off on the hair cut appointments, because I was in a total loss of what to do. Then I just decided to do something different. I went shorter and a little lighter (now I wish I would have gone even lighter, but there's always next time). My friends and I have all had the same talk about hair. We are needing something different and not much help in the magazines it seems. A couple of us decided to go shorter and change it up a bit, and we are feeling pretty good about our decisions. So take a look at the new hair. This is what you'll see the next time you see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment