Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nanny Time!


On Sunday we had a visit from Nanny Carol! Izze always gets so excited when she knows she is coming. She has this expression, her eyes get big and she smiles, and says "nanny coming?" Nanny stopped by to see the kids on her way into Ponca for a couple of weeks. She came with gifts for the kids too. Izze got a new coat, and a couple of outfits, and brother made out pretty good too with a couple of outfits. You can't beat that. She also brought a picture album for me with all the pictures that grandma had and Carol had of me growing up. It was really special for me to get that. I had never even seen some of the pictures before, so it was nice to see little pieces of my childhood, and the people around me at that time. Thank you for the memories in my photo album and thank you for the memories my children will have of you in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment