Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Precious 2 Year Old!



Time goes by so fast. Our Isabelle turned 2 July 10th. She looks like such a big girl now. She talks all the time, which she has been doing before she was one, but now she is starting to put sentences together and we love it. Some of our favorite Izze sayings are "Don't see it," "Hold ya," "Oh Babe," "Please and Thank You." She is so amazing, every new thing she does, every huge and kiss she gives us, we are so thankful that the Lord choose us to be her parents - she is so much fun, her laugh is contagious.

We did a tropical theme birthday party for her and invited our friends and family. Izze and her friends played outside, doing bubbles, chalk on the patio, the sandbox, slides, balls, they had so much fun. Brian cooked hamburgers, and I made the cake. Brian also made a cake for me that was an "Old-Fashioned" birthday cake for my birthday that is coming up. The cakes were great! Her little friends took home party favor bags with bubbles, and play-doh, and leis. She got her first tri-cycle from Nanny & papa Lin, she loves it, along with many more presents. She loves to ride it outside with daddy, and put things in the trunk. Sometimes I think to myself, I wish I could capture these moments and freeze them in time, but I know she has to grow and change, and I know I will love all the new moments that will come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! DADDY, MOMMY & IAN LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment