Friday, July 20, 2007

10 Random Things About Myself!


I have been tagged to write 10 random things about myself so here it goes....

1. I like to color my hair, and change it up pretty often.
2. I have a tendency to be a perfectionist. I would rather not do something, if I can't do it all the way and the way I think it should be done.
3. I really enjoy chocolate, ice cream and rootbeer.
4. I really really like to shop and accessories are a favorite of mine.
5. I like to take pictures and photography is interesting to me.
6. I absolutely love being a mom to Isabelle & Ian.
7. I like eating out rather than cooking.
8. I like to watch movies.
9. I love being with my bestfriend - my husband, Brian.
10. I love spring and fall, it's like a new beginning every time.

Now I tag whoever reads this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment