Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ian's Little "Markings"


Funny thing, as I sit down to write this blog, I think to myself please God let this be the one and only time this will happen in Ian's life time (at least until he is married.) I walked around for about a week with 3 little bruise spots on my arm (better known as hickeys)from my precious little baby boy. I was attempting to finish up a phone conversation while holding Ian. It was a little passed time for him to eat, so I was holding him trying to conceal the crying while I talked to the person on the other side of the phone. I noticed that he was sucking on my arm, more like slobbering all over it, but it wasn't that hard and I didn't think much of it, as I was more tuned into the conversation that I was having. When I ended the phone call I proceeded to feed him and noticed I had new markings on my arm. Brian laughed and I was a little embarrassed. There was really no covering it up, because it is too hot to wear long sleeves. I think I may have spotted a few looks, but not many that I noticed. It was just a new "birth mark" for a week. Funny things happen when you have kids I guess. I also walked around with a green thumb and fingers for a few days because I was experimenting with the food coloring for Isabelle's Birthday cake. I think you learn not to take yourself as serious maybe when you have kids, because we are just living life the best we can. Hope you enjoyed the story, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment