Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Mother's Day fun.....2010






I had such a fun Mother's Day! I have the most wonderful, thoughtful husband, and amazing children. They let me sleep in on Saturday, even got to rest and watch a little tv in bed all by myself, while the aroma of bacon, eggs, biscuits, starbucks coffee, gravy filled the room. That's right, my favorite breakfast was being carefully prepared by my man, and my kids! This is a treat, because this is one of my favorite breakfast, and we don't indulge in it that often. My breakfast was made more special by Mother's Day cards, and Izze and Ian's decorative art papers! So special! After finishing the last drop of starbucks coffee, I received my next surprise, a "Family"/"Love" pendant to add to my family tree, and 10th anniversary pendants. This is my favorite necklace to wear. It's all about my family, and how special they are to me, and the memories I share with them. After such an amazing morning, it was off to shop. Yes, that's right. I had put in a request to shop a few days before, and my thoughtful husband made it happen. I got to go to one of my favorite places, and Brian helped pick out things, and was very patient through the process. So were the kids, most of the time.... lol. It was such a fun day to be a mommy, and to spend it with my favorite people. I love you guys so, so, much!! Thank you for my gifts!

1 comment: