Thursday, May 20, 2010

Isabelle's End of Pre-K program!!







Isabelle has already had her end of the year program at school, even though she still has a week of school left. I could not have been more proud, or had a bigger smile on my face the whole time. I think being a parent is the most rewarding thing, sometimes!
She sang so loud, and did all the motions to the songs so well! They even sang a Father song to all the Father's, and a Mommy song. I have to admit this one brought tears to my eyes. I LOVED it! It was about being a mommy, and how we want our kids to be the best they can be, and how we look after them, oh, it just stole my heart. The best part was she was looking at me the whole time while singing. I was tearing up, but still smiling because I didn't want her to think I was sad. After all the great production by the kiddos, they had an emotional video showing the whole year, and the kids, and things they had done. It was great, we even got to bring home a copy of the video. It was a little sad to know that pre-K is almost over. She will be in Kindergarten next year, and at a new school, bigger school, double gulp.

Oh, how I love this little girl of mine, she has my heart, and always will. I love you baby doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment