Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ladybugs, Ladybugs....







Our mom's group went to the Botanical Gardens for their traditional "bug-out" event. This time they were releasing ladybugs on the plants, so that the ladybugs can eat the bugs that will eat on the plants. The kids and I each got a container of ladybugs, and I ending up releasing them with the kids looking on. They would hold one or two, and Ian even stepped on one. I was hoping that no cameras got that. There were all kinds of news people there, so...... After the ladybug release we explored the beautiful gardens, then on to crafts. Isabelle was all about the crafts. She colored three ladybugs, traced a butterfly, stickers, and on... it was such a fun time with our friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...I'm sorry we missed both the ladybug release and the water taxi ride! I love that you posted pics though.

    Kaeden told me the other night that he didn't want to go to church on Wednesday anymore because Izzy wasn't there!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you guys too. We had a lot of fun doing both, and will probably do the water taxi again sometime!

    That is so funny. I told Brian about Kaeden, and he laughed. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete