Thursday, April 1, 2010

Family Time!









my guys!! I love them!







My precious/priceless family!!






This week the weather has been so gorgeous, maybe a little windy, but warm, so I'll take it! Monday, after dinner the kids wanted to go down to our little park area and feed the ducks and play. We headed out with about a whole loaf of bread we had leftover from being gone on vacation, so these ducks were going to get feed that night. When we walked out on the deck the ducks came swimming. The ducks got so close, even took pieces out of Izze and Ian's hands. One almost come up on the deck with us. They seemed to be really hungry, plus the fish in the pond as well. You could see the fish coming to the top of the water and grabbing the bread, Brian could have reached out and grabbed one. It was a fun time to end such a great day! Oh how I love these people, and the time I get to spend with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment