Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend happenings...

This weekend was packed full of all things Valentines along with many other things.

Friday, Brian and I tried a new place for our date night/Valentines dinner. Mickey Mantels in Bricktown, it was really good, and perfect for that evening.

We headed to cheesecake Factory for a little dessert, our favorite is the red velvet cream cheese/ cheese cake. So So good. To top the evening off, we headed to the mall for some shopping time. It was a great time with my best friend - my husband.

Saturday was all about Isabelle and daddy's date. She picked Mcdonalds for a happy meal. The kids don't get those very often, so I guess they think they are a really special thing. Then daddy and Isabelle headed down town to Sera Sera Cupcakes for a special cupcake treat. They have really good cupcakes. They even brought mommy and brother one back.
Ian and mommy went on a date too, he picked the same place, we waited until we knew daddy and sister were gone.

Sunday was packed full as well. We had 3 great experiences on Sunday. After the 3 experiences, and naps, we celebrated a little family Valentines day at home. We had cards, balloons for the kids and treats, and mommy got a manicure/pedicure surprise!! We topped it off with strawberry shortcake.

We had a great weekend celebrating being a family, with lots of love.

I truly love my family, I am a blessed woman to have them in my life.

Here's to a great week ahead! The sun is shining today!

No comments:

Post a Comment