Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesdays down low............

Today is a Tuesday, which feels like a Monday. I think because our Monday was so busy, and just flew right by. Feeling a little slow and tired today. Nothing a little starbucks can't handle, maybe a little afternoon pick me up!

I have many loads of laundry to get done today.

I need to also run some errands and take some things back, don't know if I will make it this morning before I take Izze to school or not. Hopefully though.

Kids and I worked on their own Valentine creations today. Ian is growing and doing stuff so well these days. He is catching right up to Izze.

Tuesday band practice has been moved to Thursday this week, so tonight will actually be a regular night at the Rush household.

Survivor starts this week, yeah... looks to be a good one!

Chiropractic appointment scheduled for today as well.

Need to work on my calendar and bills this afternoon while Ian naps.

Chicken Caesar salad on the menu for tonight.

Need to get caught up in every area today!

Here's to a great day, the sun is shining!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment