Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tag, Your It!

I was tagged by a friend to do this fun game. There are some rules to read first, then to my blog. Well here it goes:

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. ***IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here is mine:

D-Devoted: I am totally devoted to anything that I am doing to the finish. I am devoted to God, my family and friends.

A-Affectionate: I try to be a loving wife, mother, and friend. Brian said this word fit me well.

W-Wonderfully Made: I know God has created me for his purpose and plan. He has made me who I am, and who I am going to be.

N-Neat-Freak: I like for things to be clean and in order. Although, since having kids I have learned to relax a little. I realize it's really not that big of a deal to have everything perfect.

This little game was defiantly harder than I had anticipated. It does make you think about yourself and your qualities. Give it a try and you might find out some interesting things about yourself. I will be tagging some of you, so check your emails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment