Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Simple Things!

I love evenings like last night. When Brian gets home and Izze runs to give him a hug, and immediately wants to play. We have dinner, and then outside for a walk and to play at our little park area down by the pond. Izze loves to slide and daddy taught her how to climb up the bars to get to the slide all by herself. Such a big girl. They climbed and went sliding and then onto the swings. She always says "hold on tight" when we swing her, now that she can swing in the big swings. You can tell she has heard that a few times. Ian and I just watched with almost amazement. I can't help but to drink every bit of it in, because I know someday she won't want to slide and swing anymore. Then the walk home for bedtime. After the kids go down for bed, it's time for Brian & I just to hangout. That's a good thing about early bedtimes. Sometimes I think it's the simple things that make life the most enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment