Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Isabelle's 1st Christmas Program!!!!!




Wow 2010 is here! How could we already be in another year? I feel like I have so much to post since my last post. We had a great Christmas with lots of exciting things going on. My goal is to post as much as possible this week to get caught up.

First thing, Isabelle had her first class Holiday program at school before her Christmas break started. It was so much fun to see her in action. She was a lot more animated than I had anticipated. We got some video and pics., but both Brian and I were so proud. I think we had smiles through the whole thing. Her class had prepared songs to sing for us. They all came into the classroom single file, and up on risers they went. They did several songs many with some actions to them. Izze had her eyes on us most of the time, she was great! She is growing and learning so much, sometimes she surprises me with what she comes up with, or knows. It was a great way to start the Christmas week!

No comments:

Post a Comment