Monday, October 19, 2009

Mom's group Halloween/Autumn Party!!






The kids had so much fun today, at our mom's group Halloween/Autumn party. We had the party at our house, so all our friends came over to decorate pumpkins, have cupcakes, pizza, and to play. For the festivities I made popcorn balls for the kids to take home with them, a handful of candy to take as well. I made a friend of mine's apple Cinnamon spice tea, and caramel apple dip. We had an awesome dish from Andrea as well, I can't remember the name, but it was good (kind of like sweet potatoes, but with pecans on top with some sugar stuff on top too, soooo good!) The kids played, and had fun decorating their pumpkins with stickers, markers, and ribbon. The kids were so proud of their pumpkins. We had to display them outside with the other pumpkins as well. So much fun for both the kids and myself. It was just nice to be with friends too, and catch up. Thanks to all our friends for making it a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! I can't wait to get to do that stuff with Warren and his friends. BTW, I love the pic of Brian and Izze dancing... when they are dancing at her wedding, that pic will seem like just yesterday. (so sad how time goes by)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will soon, and love every minute! I know time really is going so fast.

    ReplyDelete