Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just because.......



Last night my sweet husband brought me flowers. These were the "just because" flowers, the best kind to get. He is so sweet and thoughtful, I really am blessed to have him as my husband. I love you babe, thank you for the beautiful flowers.

After dinner we walked down to the park in our addition, It was such a great night for it. I sat and watched with so much joy as my kids, and their daddy ran around and chased each other. As I sat there, I thought, could anything be better than this. I was watching my kids have the biggest smiles, laughing so much they would fall on the grass sometimes, all because their daddy was chasing them, then would grab them up, and tickle them. They didn't need toys, or anything else at that time, just their daddy, spending time with them. Oh, the simple things.

2 comments: