Saturday, June 6, 2009

Swimming Lessons!

Izze learning to kick her legs!








Izze under the water!!








Izze learning to float on her back!


This week the kids had their first set of swimming lessons. I wasn't sure about how they would do, but I was pleasantly surprised. Ian's class is first, so Izze sits and watches us, because I have to get in with Ian. She sits and waits like a big girl. The first day, Ian would not let go of me. He didn't really want to look at anyone or anything, but we still had fun. Izze's class was next and she did great, she loved it. The second time, Ian come full circle. He was jumping from the side to me, floating, swimming for balls, he had so much fun this time. Isabelle is learning to go under the water, floating on her back, and kick her legs and arms to swim. I don't have any pictures of Ian, because I am in the water with him. We still have a few more weeks of the swimming fun, can't wait to see how much they learn and grow! Brian came to Izze's class one day and we both talked about how much we love to watch them do new things and see the excitement they have about things. It is truly one of the greatest things to do, for us!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for swimming lessons...they are growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete