Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day 09'!!


I had a great Mothers Day with the love of my life, and my two sweet kids. We celebrated on Saturday, since Sundays lend themselves to be busy. Brian and the kids made me my favorite breakfast, it was really good. Brian is a pretty good cook. The kids were so excited to give me their card, that they "personalized." They both had big smiles on their faces, and they were really proud of themselves for helping daddy make breakfast. We had a great day relaxing, and just being together. On Sunday, Brian give me "his" Mothers Day card, it made me tear up. I treasure these moments that they make me feel extra special. I love these people and are so glad they are in my life, very thankful for them!!!

(I took pictures of the kids on Mothers Day, I'll try and post later, no I didn't get me in the pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment