Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday - and Random thoughts as well.....

burrrrr................ Cold one today!! The kids and I headed to the library today, all dressed in our puffy coats, as we call them, hats, gloves, check. Brian says we look like marshmallows, or Ian does when he wears his. If you have ever seen the Christmas story with the little kid in his puffy coat that can hardly move, well, that is Ian. He can barley bend over without falling over. At least it keeps him warm, I express. If the roads aren't slick tonight we will be headed to practice, hopefully.

I finally got our Christmas cards ordered on Sunday. I am a little behind this year, or maybe I say that ever year, hummm. ... I think starting things before Thanksgiving is the way to do things, and have things done and not feel rushed about it, and enjoy the holiday season, maybe next year. Although, we have finished Christmas shopping this year and we did that before Thanksgiving, that is a first for us! Hopefully, I will get the cards in the mail this week or next. Running out of time, it seems like Christmas is already upon us!! I did get the rest of the decorations out yesterday too so we are moving ahead!! Well, here is to a cold Tuesday, may it be warm within your hearts and homes.

1 comment:

  1. I've got to get my cards ordered and in the mail as well!

    By the way, you are tagged, check out my blog for the rules!

    ReplyDelete