Thursday, July 10, 2008

10 years and counting!!




This June Brian and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! I know what you're thinking, because I caught myself thinking the same thing, has it been that long? Yep, that's right 10 years and still counting to the next 60 or more! These 10 years have gone by so fast, and we have done so much in those years. We have two amazing children, that has to be one of the best parts! I am still in love with Brian today! I would say, my love has grown, and changed in ways that only deepen our relationship. He is still my best friend, greatest supporter, and I still look forward to our date nights together. I love him for the man he is and strives to become each and every day. He loves God and wants to become a better follower of him, he loves me, and his children, it shows in his everyday journey. I couldn't have been blessed with a better partner to share life with. I love you babe!

This year Carol and Lin came to the city to watch the kids for us for a couple of days so we could get away by ourselves to Dallas. It was great! We had a lot of fun shopping, of course eating at our favorite places and hanging out together. Brian got me a necklace with the #10 engraved on the back. I love it! Thanks to Carol and Lin(nanny and papa) for watching the kids for us so we could have some time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment