Saturday, June 16, 2007

9th Anniversary!

Wow, how time flies when you are definitely having fun!! Brian & I just celebrated our nine year anniversary on the 13th of June. We went out for dinner, and it was so nice to just talk, and have no other distractions. Some very dear friends of ours, the Hood's watched the kids. Izze always likes going to their house because they have a swing-set. We have been in full time ministry for about eight of those years. Oklahoma City/Edmond is by far the best move we've made! Not knowing exactly what the future would hold we moved here in Jan. of 2002 to help start a church with the Cooper's! Church planting is much different than we could have ever known. It has been an exciting and learning adventure! While here we have had two amazing children, who continue to grow and shape us just as we are growing and shaping them. We have made some friendships that will last forever, and we are apart of an amazing team of Pastor's and leaders. How could we ask for more, we are truly a blessed family. My husband, where to begin. I am so thankful for him in my life. He is the best husband and father that you could ask for. I love that he knows me so well, that while at a store he could pick out an outfit for me, and I would love it. He always thinks about me, even little things like my favorite candy. He wants his kids to know him, and to love God with all their heart. I would have to say that he is great at what he does in ministry. He is the love of my life! So to many more happy and adventure filled years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment